Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Wolverine

So I am completely late on writing about this movie and I am sorry. I have had a lot going on. So here it goes. The movie itself was pretty awesome. I am a fan of Wolverine anyways. I liked the fact that this movie showed that he isn't completely invincible. I personally don't mind strong accents and this one had a lot of english/asian accents making it difficult to make out what they say sometimes. But I actually liked that part about it. Call me strange. Also the story line itself I felt was pretty thought out. It's repaying old debts and betrayal. I can't really complain at all except the main girl had kind of a spoiled attitude and that annoyed me. But that annoys me with anyone. The love story kind of threw me off a little but the ninjas made up for it. So I say I give it a 4/5. It is definitely one I will invest in . Happy Day

No comments:

Post a Comment