Monday, July 29, 2013

Perks of being a wallflower

There is so much to say about this movie. I've watched out before and it is by far in my to 10 movies that I love. This movie takes me on an emotional rollercoaster. I feel for Charlie and want to fight for him to come out on top. To get three high school experience that everyone deserves. Unfortunately with todays society school isn't what out used to be. This movie shows bullying of many different sorts. Discrimination, acceptance, self discovery, honesty, and best of all true friendship. I can't stop singing the praises of this movie. the people chosen to portray each character were definitely well thought out. If you haven't seen this movie, what are you waiting for. Dive into this little treasure. This is the breakfast club if this decade, according to me :) rate: 5/5
Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment