Thursday, July 18, 2013

Eon by Alison Goodman

I have to say this book was a happy surprise. I was at my brothers house and he was playing ps3 and I was looking for something to do. He handed me this little treasure and I was off.
Eon is a fantastical fantasy about a boy who is studying to become a Dragoneye. Little does he know that he is in for a surprise. He fights odds and comes against some strong opponents. The secret he possesses can put the lives of those closest to him in jeopardy. He has yet to see how much power he truly possesses. Does he protect himself or fight for a greater cause. This is one of those books that I would love to see made into a movie..( hint hint Mr. J.J. Abrams.) If you are looking for a great colorful fantasy with an Asian flare, this is definitely a book I recommend. 
Ratin: 4/5
Happy Day -Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment